- Berger, John. Ways of Seeing.
- Butler, Judith. Gender Trouble.
- Cohen, Jeffrey Jerome. Monster Culture: Seven Theses.
- Cronon, Waller. "The Trouble with Wilderness."
- Didion, Joan. “Sentimental Journeys.”
- Doniger, Wendy. "Many Masks, Many Selves."
- Hirsch, Marianne and Leo Spitzer. “‘We Would Not Have Come Without You’: Generations of Nostalgia.”
- Hirsch, Marianne. “Surviving Images: Holocaust Photographs and the Work of Postmemory.”
- hooks, bell. “In Our Glory: Photography and Black Life.”
- Jacobs, Jane. “The Uses of Sidewalks: Contact.”
- Lethem, Jonathan. "The Ecstasy of Influence: A Plagiarism"
- Lorca, Federico Garcia. “Play and Theory of the Duende.”
- Nussbaum, Martha C. "Compassion & Terror."
- Orwell, George. "Why I Write."
- Pinker, Steven. "The Moral Instinct."
- Robbins, Bruce. "The Sweatshop Sublime."
- Scott, James C. "Behind the Official Story."
- Sontag, Susan. "Looking at War: Photography’s View of Devastation and Death."
The Morningside Review is a partnership between the Undergraduate Writing Program and the Center for Digital Research and Scholarship at Columbia University Libraries.